[INFO] Looking for Moderators!

2»

Comments

• Yay! Hope I get to be a moderator.

Hey, maby you will become one!
  • Maybe, but there still could be a
    wempu said:

@SoccerPro Thanks for bringing up your concern, we will definitely think about this before making the moderator candidates public. Note however, that we will make the first round candidate selection with @Barb and we will definitely not look at who is most popular in the game or anything :) But it's a good point that you brought up, we'll keep it in mind!

Also: I deleted some of the quite spammy messages on this thread and left the most important ones. Please try to write everything you want to say in one message instead of sending multiple ones with couple of words in each :) This is a forum, not Whatsapp.

Whatsapp... gives me an idea... we we can use private messages for whatsapp in a way...

•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • edited January 5
    2 more days to enter to become a moderator! If you feel like you your qualified as a moderator message: @barb and @wempu today!
  • Today is the 8th, where the voting poll?
  • Maybe they got more submissions than they thought and it’s taking longer to sift through all of the entries
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Ok

Idk for sure through, take it with a grain of salt
  • They maby aren't doing a voting poll, since there it could be a bit unfair by choosing who you like best. (Not by choosing someone who can be a good moderator).
  • vtvy said:

They maby aren't doing a voting poll, since there it could be a bit unfair by choosing who you like best. (Not by choosing someone who can be a good moderator).

I think that they would tell us if they weren’t going to grant us voting rights
  • vtvy said:

They maby aren't doing a voting poll, since there it could be a bit unfair by choosing who you like best. (Not by choosing someone who can be a good moderator).

I think that they would tell us if they weren’t going to grant us voting rights
    Probably.
  • Hey @Barb @wempu where are you? We want to vote :)
    ^_^
  • We still need to work out some details before we move forward, but this is still ongoing!
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • > @Barb said:
    > We still need to work out some details before we move forward, but this is still ongoing!

Ok thanks for the update @barb!
  • Barb said:

We still need to work out some details before we move forward, but this is still ongoing!

Ok good to know =)