Locked on ‘dirtbike locked’

edited January 6 in Bug reports
My friend’s friend has a problem with their game when they started and ran it for the first time, the game started on the dirtbike is locked screen with no way to get to the Offroader screen and start the tutorial, this player does not have a name and does not know their player tag if they even have one I don’t know. Could you fix this? Here is a pic:

Side note: the arrow on the bottom right was FaceTime because he was FaceTiming my friend for tips on he game and how to do the tutorial etc.

@Seppo @Barb @wempu can you fix this?

•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)

Comments

• Tell him to redownload the game for now.
  • So strange
  • Emin said:

So strange

I know right! So happy to finally play the game that your friends talk a lot about how good it is.... then 3 minutes later you stare at the dirtbike locked screen and wonder what will go wrong next and if you will ever play the game... in your life...
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • vtvy said:

Tell him to redownload the game for now.

@Xx_Wither_xX did he redownload the game?
  • Also you should tell which device ir is.
    It could have something to do with that
  • Ot maby it was a one time thing with a game crash or something. Who knows.
  • It’s fixed now, we restarted his device and it worked perfectly ;) thx Vtvy for the suggestion =)