Ideas for BBR

edited January 5 in General
As I have noticed there is no sub-forum for ideas for BBR, so here I am making a discussion for commenting the ideas the BBR community has for future updates!

I have some already:

-Rope(It pulls objects[bomb,rolling rock] till a certain distance and goes over metal, electric,...)it can be broken by driving away from it's limits, but stays if the object goes through a portal

-Circular "dome":
It's a dome, but circular, the Gravity goes always to the middle of the little planet(or against if counter gravity)

-Grappling Hook(it throws a rope to the vehicle and pulls it to the source)

Thats all I got for now, Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Comments

• I put a comment as I can't edit the original no more...

Feel Free To Comment Your Own Ideas!
  • Awesome ideas! But however you can put new suggestions for the game under the feedback category! But yes awesome ideas here is my review on each of them:

Rope:

cool idea, does the player drag the item? That was not that clear, but yes great idea! You could also add a new idea along with the rope idea! My idea: Weight (self explanatory) basically pulls a rope towards the gravity

Circular “dome:” excellent idea, I wonder what kind of cool ideas will be added to this! Sort of reminds me of black hole and white hole (black hole pulls into the center, white hole pushes to the edges) but yes this could be a larger white/black hole thing, and what would loops look like? Clever use of this dome size could add on to the gameplay and reduce the amount of gravity switches needed too

Grappling hook:

I could see this being great for fast paced action levels with a grappling surprise in them! Definately a great idea, could be used for grappling hook chains! I imagine that grappling hooks would have a radius and when the player enters the radius it will be grabbed and pulled to the center - like a black hole but faster! And no death at the center either! I think that you should be able to adjust the radius of the hook like the camera magnet

Also another thought:

Some of these items could be unlocked from higher ranks, sort of like advanced gives you power plates switches and enforcers!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Awesome ideas! But however you can put new suggestions for the game under the feedback category! But yes awesome ideas here is my review on each of them:
    >
    > Rope:
    >
    > cool idea, does the player drag the item? That was not that clear, but yes great idea! You could also add a new idea along with the rope idea! My idea: Weight (self explanatory) basically pulls a rope towards the gravity
    >
    > Circular “dome:” excellent idea, I wonder what kind of cool ideas will be added to this! Sort of reminds me of black hole and white hole (black hole pulls into the center, white hole pushes to the edges) but yes this could be a larger white/black hole thing, and what would loops look like? Clever use of this dome size could add on to the gameplay and reduce the amount of gravity switches needed too
    >
    > Grappling hook:
    >
    > I could see this being great for fast paced action levels with a grappling surprise in them! Definately a great idea, could be used for grappling hook chains! I imagine that grappling hooks would have a radius and when the player enters the radius it will be grabbed and pulled to the center - like a black hole but faster! And no death at the center either! I think that you should be able to adjust the radius of the hook like the camera magnet
    >
    > Also another thought:
    >
    > Some of these items could be unlocked from higher ranks, sort of like advanced gives you power plates switches and enforcers!

Oh well... I didnt know that ideas fell into feedback category...

And for the rope I thought like the player is on one end of the rope and on the other side there is a rock, so the movements of the player affect the rock and also the other way around

As for your idea I also liked it!
    Would it be like a rolling rock, but it's doesnt roll?

And the circular "dome" I think of it like a small planet and the Gravity goes to the center, so you could do like spirals around the planet with portals...

My idea for grappling hooks were to pull the player in an auto maze, so the player doesnt exit the limits!

I have another Idea:
    The slowerer (I could work on the name...)
    It's like the treadmill, but on a much lowerer strength, so you can drive through it, but slow
    It could also be that you could change the treadmills strength, so not much to change
  • cool ideas :+1:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • We need a better advanced items system

When you upgrade your car to 100cc you receive the 100cc enforcer.. when u upgrade the car to 250cc you receive the 250cc enforcer.....

When you reach one star you unlock some items, maybe black and white hole or something like that..
    2 stars you unlock other items, like the epic decorations (chicken surprise and the confetti)
    3 stars you unlock the advanced items: power plate and switch
    4 stars you unlock new items, and so on...........
    ^_^
  • > @Je1letv said:
    > We need a better advanced items system
    >
    > When you upgrade your car to 100cc you receive the 100cc enforcer.. when u upgrade the car to 250cc you receive the 250cc enforcer.....
    >
    > When you reach one star you unlock some items, maybe black and white hole or something like that..
    > 2 stars you unlock other items, like the epic decorations (chicken surprise and the confetti)
    > 3 stars you unlock the advanced items: power plate and switch
    > 4 stars you unlock new items, and so on...........
    >

I believe that with 3 stars you recieve the special thingis, like buttons, speed controlers,...
  • @Je1letv It's a bit like Gangstar New Orleans then ;)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > @Je1letv It's a bit like Gangstar New Orleans then ;)

I think he meant the likes-stars
    You get one in 200 likes, 2 in 1000 and i dunno how it continues
  • I got a new Idea:
    Its a platform which only objects and the finish line can go through, so the player will go as if it was concrete, but to the objects there isnt anything
  • I got a new Idea:

Its a platform which only objects and the finish line can go through, so the player will go as if it was concrete, but to the objects there isnt anything

What if it looked like concrete? Then you could make a surprise ending! Or some floating rocks, would make a nice way to make bombs hit the player
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • I have got another idea!
    It would be a platform(similar to concrete) but you can only go one way, like you come from left to right and then you can't go back, but if you reach left again, you can go back right
  • That’s would be a great way to stop players from cheating in races ;)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > That’s would be a great way to stop players from cheating in races ;)

It's not very "cheat" it's smart :)
  • Skillman said:

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> That’s would be a great way to stop players from cheating in races ;)

It's not very "cheat" it's smart :)

Ok, but sometimes you want to make sure it doesn’t happen like in pvil’s tournament you weren’t supposed to go over the concrete
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    >
    > > That’s would be a great way to stop players from cheating in races ;)
    >
    >
    >
    > It's not very "cheat" it's smart :)
    >
    > Ok, but sometimes you want to make sure it doesn’t happen like in pvil’s tournament you weren’t supposed to go over the concrete

I also thought that in mazes sometimes you want them to go one way or the other, si this would help
  • I have got an idea to improve the level system.
    It would be that each time you die or beat the level, you higher or lower the percentage of the level.
    This would be shown on the top right of each levels minithingy(the tv like) and so you could see how many people have beaten this level.
    Authors plays don't count

It would be that each time you die or beat the level, you higher or lower the percentage of the level.

This would be shown on the top right of each levels minithingy(the tv like) and so you could see how many people have beaten this level.

@MaxAl_Y0utub3 But this does not take into account the player having their own opinion on the level for factors like aesthetics. Also, some players like to play challenging levels that they would die in, etc.
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

@MaxAl_Y0utub3 But this does not take into account the player having their own opinion on the level for factors like aesthetics. Also, some players like to play challenging levels that they would die in, etc.
    True, but it would be a general guideline on the difficulty of a level
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > I have got an idea to improve the level system.
    >
    > It would be that each time you die or beat the level, you higher or lower the percentage of the level.
    >
    > This would be shown on the top right of each levels minithingy(the tv like) and so you could see how many people have beaten this level.
    >
    > Authors plays don't count
    >
    > @MaxAl_Y0utub3 But this does not take into account the player having their own opinion on the level for factors like aesthetics. Also, some players like to play challenging levels that they would die in, etc.
    >
    > True, but it would be a general guideline on the difficulty of a level

And the player could choose to [mostly] play levels with 75[50][60]...% in adventure mode, but you could also put this when you search a level, i. e. A level with less than 30%
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> I have got an idea to improve the level system.

>

> It would be that each time you die or beat the level, you higher or lower the percentage of the level.

>

> This would be shown on the top right of each levels minithingy(the tv like) and so you could see how many people have beaten this level.

>

> Authors plays don't count

>

> @MaxAl_Y0utub3 But this does not take into account the player having their own opinion on the level for factors like aesthetics. Also, some players like to play challenging levels that they would die in, etc.

>

> True, but it would be a general guideline on the difficulty of a level

And the player could choose to [mostly] play levels with 75[50][60]...% in adventure mode, but you could also put this when you search a level, i. e. A level with less than 30%

Yes, and that would help players find the right difficulty of levels suitable for them
  • Nice idea :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• I got another idea:
    The pass-activate platform.
    It's simple, you pass through the place of the platform and the platform becomes physical.
    It's like the contrary of crumbling platform