Making levels together

Me and Mc crispi though of this idea a few days ago, one player would invite a friend to make a lvl, then that person can accept, or decline, there would be a special chat while making the level, were only people who are making the level can chat. Also after the level is published it says by: TqasterQp and Mc crispi for ex, all players that was in this group Of people making a level. The people who made the level will share the likes the lvl gets, the lvl would pop up on all peoples profiles in the group. Comment what you think Of this idea. Thanks.

Comments

• I think this is a good idea!

But I still got some questions:

1) How many people can make the level?

2) Only one person can add other players to make the level or will there be "trusted" players?

3) What happens if 3 persons made the level and before posting it they take one person out, so that person doesnt get likes?

4) If a person is taken off the group, will it's help be deleted too?

5) Can you make many levels with a group or after making the level the group disappears?

6) Will the chat be present in the level and outside? [in the dome and in another chat]

7)Where will the chat be? [On events/teams/?]

Hope you understand and can answer my questions

:blush:
  • edited January 29
    TqasterQp said:

Me and Mc crispi though of this idea a few days ago, one player would invite a friend to make a lvl, then that person can accept, or decline, there would be a special chat while making the level, were only people who are making the level can chat. Also after the level is published it says by: TqasterQp and Mc crispi for ex, all players that was in this group Of people making a level. The people who made the level will share the likes the lvl gets, the lvl would pop up on all peoples profiles in the group. Comment what you think Of this idea. Thanks.

I think this is a good idea!

But I still got some questions:

1) How many people can make the level?

2) Only one person can add other players to make the level or will there be "trusted" players?

3) What happens if 3 persons made the level and before posting it they take one person out, so that person doesnt get likes?

4) If a person is taken off the group, will it's help be deleted too?

5) Can you make many levels with a group or after making the level the group disappears?

6) Will the chat be present in the level and outside? [in the dome and in another chat]

7)Where will the chat be? [On events/teams/?]

Hope you understand and can answer my questions

:blush:

@TqasterQp I already had this idea, here is the link to my previous discussion about it, made months ago, and yes this cannot happen, Traplight said it themselves http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/1052/team-levels#latest

I guess I thought of it first, cuz that post was months ago... maybe Mc crispi saw this or you saw this other post but forgot about it and the idea lingered, or maybe it was just that great minds think alike ;)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Me and Mc crispi though of this idea a few days ago, one player would invite a friend to make a lvl, then that person can accept, or decline, there would be a special chat while making the level, were only people who are making the level can chat. Also after the level is published it says by: TqasterQp and Mc crispi for ex, all players that was in this group Of people making a level. The people who made the level will share the likes the lvl gets, the lvl would pop up on all peoples profiles in the group. Comment what you think Of this idea. Thanks.
    >
    > I think this is a good idea!
    >
    >
    >
    > But I still got some questions:
    >
    >
    >
    > 1) How many people can make the level?
    >
    >
    >
    > 2) Only one person can add other players to make the level or will there be "trusted" players?
    >
    >
    >
    > 3) What happens if 3 persons made the level and before posting it they take one person out, so that person doesnt get likes?
    >
    >
    >
    > 4) If a person is taken off the group, will it's help be deleted too?
    >
    >
    >
    > 5) Can you make many levels with a group or after making the level the group disappears?
    >
    >
    >
    > 6) Will the chat be present in the level and outside? [in the dome and in another chat]
    >
    >
    >
    > 7)Where will the chat be? [On events/teams/?]
    >
    >
    >
    > Hope you understand and can answer my questions
    >
    >
    >
    > :blush:
    >
    > @TqasterQp I already had this idea, here is the link to my previous discussion about it, made months ago, and yes this cannot happen, Traplight said it themselves http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/1052/team-levels#latest
    >
    > I guess I thought of it first, cuz that post was months ago... maybe Mc crispi saw this or you saw this other post but forgot about it and the idea lingered, or maybe it was just that great minds think alike ;)

Oh well... I just red that discussion and it MAKES sense.

And on BBR I follow you now
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> Me and Mc crispi though of this idea a few days ago, one player would invite a friend to make a lvl, then that person can accept, or decline, there would be a special chat while making the level, were only people who are making the level can chat. Also after the level is published it says by: TqasterQp and Mc crispi for ex, all players that was in this group Of people making a level. The people who made the level will share the likes the lvl gets, the lvl would pop up on all peoples profiles in the group. Comment what you think Of this idea. Thanks.

>

> I think this is a good idea!

>

>

>

> But I still got some questions:

>

>

>

> 1) How many people can make the level?

>

>

>

> 2) Only one person can add other players to make the level or will there be "trusted" players?

>

>

>

> 3) What happens if 3 persons made the level and before posting it they take one person out, so that person doesnt get likes?

>

>

>

> 4) If a person is taken off the group, will it's help be deleted too?

>

>

>

> 5) Can you make many levels with a group or after making the level the group disappears?

>

>

>

> 6) Will the chat be present in the level and outside? [in the dome and in another chat]

>

>

>

> 7)Where will the chat be? [On events/teams/?]

>

>

>

> Hope you understand and can answer my questions

>

>

>

> :blush:

>

> @TqasterQp I already had this idea, here is the link to my previous discussion about it, made months ago, and yes this cannot happen, Traplight said it themselves http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/1052/team-levels#latest

>

> I guess I thought of it first, cuz that post was months ago... maybe Mc crispi saw this or you saw this other post but forgot about it and the idea lingered, or maybe it was just that great minds think alike ;)

Oh well... I just red that discussion and it MAKES sense.

And on BBR I follow you now

Thx for the follow, and yes in that discussion it says that it would be easier to create an entire new game than implement this, but this is what we wish we could implement in the game, this is what we want for our players

Maybe it was hinting at a new game (wempu said “it would be easier to create an entire game than implement this)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    >
    > > Me and Mc crispi though of this idea a few days ago, one player would invite a friend to make a lvl, then that person can accept, or decline, there would be a special chat while making the level, were only people who are making the level can chat. Also after the level is published it says by: TqasterQp and Mc crispi for ex, all players that was in this group Of people making a level. The people who made the level will share the likes the lvl gets, the lvl would pop up on all peoples profiles in the group. Comment what you think Of this idea. Thanks.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > I think this is a good idea!
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > But I still got some questions:
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > 1) How many people can make the level?
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > 2) Only one person can add other players to make the level or will there be "trusted" players?
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > 3) What happens if 3 persons made the level and before posting it they take one person out, so that person doesnt get likes?
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > 4) If a person is taken off the group, will it's help be deleted too?
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > 5) Can you make many levels with a group or after making the level the group disappears?
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > 6) Will the chat be present in the level and outside? [in the dome and in another chat]
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > 7)Where will the chat be? [On events/teams/?]
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Hope you understand and can answer my questions
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > :blush:
    >
    > >
    >
    > > @TqasterQp I already had this idea, here is the link to my previous discussion about it, made months ago, and yes this cannot happen, Traplight said it themselves http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/1052/team-levels#latest
    >
    > >
    >
    > > I guess I thought of it first, cuz that post was months ago... maybe Mc crispi saw this or you saw this other post but forgot about it and the idea lingered, or maybe it was just that great minds think alike ;)
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh well... I just red that discussion and it MAKES sense.
    >
    >
    >
    > And on BBR I follow you now
    >
    > Thx for the follow, and yes in that discussion it says that it would be easier to create an entire new game than implement this, but this is what we wish we could implement in the game, this is what we want for our players
    >
    > Maybe it was hinting at a new game (wempu said “it would be easier to create an entire game than implement this)

The new "update" maybe?
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

>

> > Me and Mc crispi though of this idea a few days ago, one player would invite a friend to make a lvl, then that person can accept, or decline, there would be a special chat while making the level, were only people who are making the level can chat. Also after the level is published it says by: TqasterQp and Mc crispi for ex, all players that was in this group Of people making a level. The people who made the level will share the likes the lvl gets, the lvl would pop up on all peoples profiles in the group. Comment what you think Of this idea. Thanks.

>

> >

>

> > I think this is a good idea!

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > But I still got some questions:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 1) How many people can make the level?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 2) Only one person can add other players to make the level or will there be "trusted" players?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 3) What happens if 3 persons made the level and before posting it they take one person out, so that person doesnt get likes?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 4) If a person is taken off the group, will it's help be deleted too?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 5) Can you make many levels with a group or after making the level the group disappears?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 6) Will the chat be present in the level and outside? [in the dome and in another chat]

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 7)Where will the chat be? [On events/teams/?]

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Hope you understand and can answer my questions

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > :blush:

>

> >

>

> > @TqasterQp I already had this idea, here is the link to my previous discussion about it, made months ago, and yes this cannot happen, Traplight said it themselves http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/1052/team-levels#latest

>

> >

>

> > I guess I thought of it first, cuz that post was months ago... maybe Mc crispi saw this or you saw this other post but forgot about it and the idea lingered, or maybe it was just that great minds think alike ;)

>

>

>

> Oh well... I just red that discussion and it MAKES sense.

>

>

>

> And on BBR I follow you now

>

> Thx for the follow, and yes in that discussion it says that it would be easier to create an entire new game than implement this, but this is what we wish we could implement in the game, this is what we want for our players

>

> Maybe it was hinting at a new game (wempu said “it would be easier to create an entire game than implement this)

The new "update" maybe?

Yes
  • Ohhh srry Wither, didnt mean to copy you, never seen that post before tho... :+1: :)
  • Too much over-quoting! :o
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    >
    > > > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > Me and Mc crispi though of this idea a few days ago, one player would invite a friend to make a lvl, then that person can accept, or decline, there would be a special chat while making the level, were only people who are making the level can chat. Also after the level is published it says by: TqasterQp and Mc crispi for ex, all players that was in this group Of people making a level. The people who made the level will share the likes the lvl gets, the lvl would pop up on all peoples profiles in the group. Comment what you think Of this idea. Thanks.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > I think this is a good idea!
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > But I still got some questions:
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > 1) How many people can make the level?
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > 2) Only one person can add other players to make the level or will there be "trusted" players?
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > 3) What happens if 3 persons made the level and before posting it they take one person out, so that person doesnt get likes?
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > 4) If a person is taken off the group, will it's help be deleted too?
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > 5) Can you make many levels with a group or after making the level the group disappears?
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > 6) Will the chat be present in the level and outside? [in the dome and in another chat]
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > 7)Where will the chat be? [On events/teams/?]
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > Hope you understand and can answer my questions
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > :blush:
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > @TqasterQp I already had this idea, here is the link to my previous discussion about it, made months ago, and yes this cannot happen, Traplight said it themselves http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/1052/team-levels#latest
    >
    > >
    >
    > > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > I guess I thought of it first, cuz that post was months ago... maybe Mc crispi saw this or you saw this other post but forgot about it and the idea lingered, or maybe it was just that great minds think alike ;)
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Oh well... I just red that discussion and it MAKES sense.
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > And on BBR I follow you now
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Thx for the follow, and yes in that discussion it says that it would be easier to create an entire new game than implement this, but this is what we wish we could implement in the game, this is what we want for our players
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Maybe it was hinting at a new game (wempu said “it would be easier to create an entire game than implement this)
    >
    >
    >
    > The new "update" maybe?
    >
    > Yes

> @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > Too much over-quoting! :o

It is never enough!
  • edited January 29
    You can quote for comments, but not all the time.
    Also, avoid quoting a comment that already has a quote in it.
    Use @name more than quoting, like this:
    @TqasterQp Your idea is certainly a good way of sharing levels between groups :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • TqasterQp said:

Ohhh srry Wither, didnt mean to copy you, never seen that post before tho... :+1: :)

Ok it’s fine @TqasterQp