13»

Comments

• Congrat @Dominic ! :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Congrat @Dominic ! :)

I guess so... but how about you actually chat instead of just posting levels @sc4ma?
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Congrat @Dominic ! :)
    >
    > I guess so... but how about you actually chat instead of just posting levels @sc4ma?

Idk,I don’t really like “chatting”too much.. I’m a boring mahfaka
  • sc4ma said:

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> Congrat @Dominic ! :)

>

> I guess so... but how about you actually chat instead of just posting levels @sc4ma?

Idk,I don’t really like “chatting”too much.. I’m a boring mahfaka

Oh alright ;) you can bore us while me and a few others do the talking...
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • I'm making a Saint Valentine's tournament, and it's got a really secret path that is faster, when I post it (still far away) should I use the fastest path or the fastest non-secret path.
  • I'm making a Saint Valentine's tournament, and it's got a really secret path that is faster, when I post it (still far away) should I use the fastest path or the fastest non-secret path.

surprise us :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > I'm making a Saint Valentine's tournament, and it's got a really secret path that is faster, when I post it (still far away) should I use the fastest path or the fastest non-secret path.
    >
    > surprise us :)

Well, it certainly will, if accepted it would be the first thematic tournament.
  • @CommanderBeta Cool! I wish I could have a tournament soon as well :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > @CommanderBeta Cool! I wish I could have a tournament soon as well :)

Well, they haven't accepted yet, but I hope for the best, at worst it will be a cool Saint Valentine's race.
  • What sort of time ....level length is a tournament level considered to be..would 46 seconds be to long? Or would around 30 ish seconds be more favourable? Thoughts please...
  • Jase76 said:

What sort of time ....level length is a tournament level considered to be..would 46 seconds be to long? Or would around 30 ish seconds be more favourable? Thoughts please...

Usually a tournament is from 30-45 secs, but don’t feel discouraged to go outside that, it’s fine as long as it isn’t 3 minutes or 5 seconds or so

I personally would recommend 30-60 secs (1/2 minute to 1 minute)
  • I agree. 30-60 seconds is the acceptable time that most people like to race. But it needs to have fair chances to gain on opponents where skill and technique are achievable.
  • 20-60seconds
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• BigbadDom said:

I agree. 30-60 seconds is the acceptable time that most people like to race. But it needs to have fair chances to gain on opponents where skill and technique are achievable.

20-60seconds

20 might not be enough to make a difference in the time of other players that much

Also multiple paths that give you around the same time is good as well
  • edited February 2
    @Xx_Wither_xX The shorter the tournament, the more attention to detail required to create :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• Thanks for the feedback guys..I've made 2 idenical levels 1 huge bike and 1 medium 4x4...do I need to post them as race levels then...
  • Jase76 said:

Thanks for the feedback guys..I've made 2 idenical levels 1 huge bike and 1 medium 4x4...do I need to post them as race levels then...

For them to be tournaments it has to be racing gamemode
  • Personally I prefer short races like 15-30 sec
    Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

Play my level and like!

447 levels created

Everyday in global chat!

• Skillman said:

Personally I prefer short races like 15-30 sec

It’s different for everyone, if it’s shorter than multiple paths and focus in detail is good

If it’s longer one path is okay and less detail is fine, just make a good level and we’re happy, we don’t need that much decoration as long as the level gameplay itself is good