Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I don’t see all the levels?

edited February 5 in General
Yea,when I tap on a player,for example lorp loggins,he has 207 levels but I can only see a few of them,why?

Best Answers

Answers

• sc4ma said:

Yea,when I tap on a player,for example lorp loggins,he has 207 levels but I can only see a few of them,why?

This happens. I guess it’s because there would be a lot of levels to pull up, and that would take forever.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • It would take up too much time to load
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • sc4ma said:

What is the purpose of this blank comment...?
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • @Xx_Wither_xX maybe to show use that he read the latest comment
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• Idk lol,maybe I did something wrong
  • sc4ma said:

Idk lol,maybe I did something wrong

Could be a glitch, I don’t have the heart to mark it as spam, I wouldn’t want someone doing it to me so I just asked why. maybe it was a glitch. or a network error, remember that time when Barb’s comment duplicated because of network problems, so it showed 2 identical comments, one after the other.
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • That comment was “so if I wanna play an older level from someone,I can’t because I can’t see all of the levels” or something like that
  • > @sc4ma said:
    > That comment was “so if I wanna play an older level from someone,I can’t because I can’t see all of the levels” or something like that

You can by searching the levels name, if there arent many levels with the same name
  • edited February 7

> @sc4ma said:

> That comment was “so if I wanna play an older level from someone,I can’t because I can’t see all of the levels” or something like that

You can by searching the levels name, if there arent many levels with the same name

True but you don’t usually know the player’s level’s name

So u can’t search unless u guess and u are madly lucky
  • Like the first levels that are on the path,when you start a new game,I search for the creator name or the level name but nothing,I can’t find em
  • I asked @Traplight if I can start a new game (on iOS) but they don’t know how,I searched on google and I can’t find how to.. this is another thing I hate on iPhones
  • sc4ma said:

I asked @Traplight if I can start a new game (on iOS) but they don’t know how,I searched on google and I can’t find how to.. this is another thing I hate on iPhones

You can do it Dominic I know how

First you must sign out of your Apple ID and create a new one

Sign in the new one, the device thinks it’s an entirely new person, download the game and u start a level 1

To go back to your account you can sign in with your OLD (your current one now) Apple ID and you will be on level... I don’t know what level you are on right now

I hope you can use this feedback and enjoy the level I just made for u :)

Good luck with your new account Dominic!
  • I tried that,I have 4 Apple ID’s
  • sc4ma said:

I tried that,I have 4 Apple ID’s

Oh, I thinght it might work, sorry

Good luck anyway
  • It’s all about iCloud.. I have to delete my saved game from iCloud and start a new one, but I’ll lose my actual account and I don’t want that lol
  • My suggestion is at first to load the last 40 Levels, like at the Moment. But then make a button there to load all Levels from one selected Player if you want to see it.
  • dprotect said:

My suggestion is at first to load the last 40 Levels, like at the Moment. But then make a button there to load all Levels from one selected Player if you want to see it.

Great suggestion, would work well :) :+1: @Barb
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• dprotect said:

My suggestion is at first to load the last 40 Levels, like at the Moment. But then make a button there to load all Levels from one selected Player if you want to see it.

dprotect said:

Great suggestion, would work well :) :+1: @Barb
    I agree

Nuff said!
  • The problem is, some players have 300+ levels, and that would take a while to download and would lower the game's performance. Also, sadly, just "adding one button" takes way more time than just adding a button.

Remember how long it took to develop the "Edit" button for levels? Just one button, but it took tons of months to create.

Oh the world of programming :D
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Makes sense :+1:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• Barb said:

The problem is, some players have 300+ levels, and that would take a while to download and would lower the game's performance. Also, sadly, just "adding one button" takes way more time than just adding a button.

Remember how long it took to develop the "Edit" button for levels? Just one button, but it took tons of months to create.

By 300+ levels you mean me right?

Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Barb said:

The problem is, some players have 300+ levels, and that would take a while to download and would lower the game's performance. Also, sadly, just "adding one button" takes way more time than just adding a button.

Or me? :lol:
    Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

Play my level and like them!

457 levels created

Everyday in global chat!
  • Me too
  • Barb said:

Skillman said:

Barb said:

Or me? :lol:
    sc4ma said:

Me too

Bot not me... I don’t even have 100 lvls, I used to but I deleted levels with less than 100 likes (except for domedancers)
  • Lol, I don't even remember how much levels I have these days ;)