Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Art Lvl

Share your Art lvl here below =) ;) And the Comunity will play it

Comments

• edited January 31
    This should be posted in level category
    But it shouldn’t be that bad
  • BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • I have to many of them ;)
    ^_^
  • Je1letv said:

I have to many of them ;)

I guess so, I do put art in a lot of my levels, a good example is Elevation Bird, which now is my most liked level, as well as having 4500+ likes and many of you have got it on your paths already I think
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • edited February 4
    Oh and I would love it if you guys made Elevation Bird Levels too! It doesn’t have to be as good as mine, or earn 5000 likes or anything, idk, just want to see if I inspired somone, or no-one, I hope it’s the former, even better would be inspiring multiple people!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Oh and I would love it if you guys made Elevation Bird Levels too! It doesn’t have to be as good as mine, or earn 5000 likes or anything, idk, just want to see if I inspired somone, or no-one, I hope it’s the former, even better would be inspiring multiple people!

But what do you mean make an elevation bird level?
  • > @MaxAl_Y0utub3 said:
    > Oh and I would love it if you guys made Elevation Bird Levels too! It doesn’t have to be as good as mine, or earn 5000 likes or anything, idk, just want to see if I inspired somone, or no-one, I hope it’s the former, even better would be inspiring multiple people!
    >
    > But what do you mean make an elevation bird level?

Same question...
    ^_^
  • Oh and I would love it if you guys made Elevation Bird Levels too! It doesn’t have to be as good as mine, or earn 5000 likes or anything, idk, just want to see if I inspired somone, or no-one, I hope it’s the former, even better would be inspiring multiple people!

But what do you mean make an elevation bird level?
    Je1letv said:

> @MaxAl_Y0utub3 said:

> Oh and I would love it if you guys made Elevation Bird Levels too! It doesn’t have to be as good as mine, or earn 5000 likes or anything, idk, just want to see if I inspired somone, or no-one, I hope it’s the former, even better would be inspiring multiple people!

>

> But what do you mean make an elevation bird level?

Same question...

What I mean guys, is that I made a level called - Elevation Bird -

It would be great if you could make a level with the birds in it (play it and u will understand what I mean by saying “with the birds in it”

• What I mean guys, is that I made a level called - Elevation Bird -

It would be great if you could make a level with the birds in it (play it and u will understand what I mean by saying “with the birds in it”

@Xx_Wither_xX
    It's an inspiration! =)
    I may look to create & publish one within the next two months :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412

• What I mean guys, is that I made a level called - Elevation Bird -

@Xx_Wither_xX
    It's an inspiration! =)
    I may look to create & publish one within the next two months :)
    That would be awesome :)
  • Here it is: '~| Elevation Bird |~' by 'MaxAl.Y0utub3' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a776c4a1e0000f5958d01f5/
    It's not as good as yours
  • Here it is: '~| Elevation Bird |~' by 'MaxAl.Y0utub3' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a776c4a1e0000f5958d01f5/

It's not as good as yours

Thank you MaxAlYoutub3! Will you make a YouTube vid of it or not, unfortunately I can’t check it out, my device doesn’t link me to the game and gives me the level, instead the directs me to the App Store, despite the fact that I (obviously) have the game downloaded already, but once it passes Good/Bad I will play ASAP
  • edited May 10