Can't farm gems anymore

So I and some people on my team (TM---you should join) have got this level called "1+5-2+4 Medium" and is made by "Nenad_Plejer"
When we try to play this level, we get the loading screen and then the game simply crashes before we can see the real level, so we can't report it to not have it.
I got this level on only one of my vehicles so I can still farm gems with the other one, but Buckethead, a team member of The Movement has now got this level on both vehicles, so he can't farm any gems anymore.
Please help and I hope you can take this level of my "path" and all other people too

Comments

• This happened to another level already. Just ask @barb or @wempu and they will get rid of the level asap :)
  • > @vtvy said:
    > This happened to another level already. Just ask @barb or @wempu and they will get rid of the level asap :)

Yeah, thats why I posted this... Also take it from Buckethead, not only md
  • Hey guys! This has been a headache! our usual method for getting rid of broken levels has not worked with this level in particular. Many players are experiencing this issue.
    Our guys are on it and hopefully we can have a fix for it soon.

We apologize for this and thank you for your patience as we try to solve this.
    Sorry about it :(
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • @Barb Now I got a level which is called almost the same on my other vehicle...It changed Medium to Easy, and both crash the game... I need help to take those two levels, cause I havent got any gem-farming anymore
  • @Barb Now I got a level which is called almost the same on my other vehicle...It changed Medium to Easy, and both crash the game... I need help to take those two levels, cause I havent got any gem-farming anymore

=( sorry, hope you get your gems, for now just try to push on! Hopefully Traplight will provide some sort of compensation, but I wouldn’t count on it
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • There should be a slightly faster way of getting gems
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • edited February 11
    There is simranjeet, it’s called IAPs (in app purchases) and a nickname for it is the “THANK YOU TRAPLIGHT PURCHASE!” Where you give traplight your $$$ for making a great game :)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)