Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Safari cart.

What do you think of it? It would be cool if you could build levels in safari cart in 3d. Like in bbr just in 3d.

Comments

• edited April 12
    Safari Kart is a fun game. Brilliant fun, I love the classic race Karts and the cute animals!! Very cool, Mobiteos should keep updating :) This game will easily get a lot of downloads. It would be nice to see a few more characters, tracks and kart customisations like stickers.
    Yes I was thinking about it being cool to build 3D tracks in the game.
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Fun game but the graphics are pretty bad. And it really looks liks mario kart
    ^_^
  • > @Je1letv said:
    > Fun game but the graphics are pretty bad. And it really looks liks mario kart

For me the graphics is not that bad. But it can always be better :) btw in the game settings you can change the graphics quality. For best quality make sure it's on the highest .
  • > @vtvy said:
    > > @Je1letv said:
    > > Fun game but the graphics are pretty bad. And it really looks liks mario kart
    >
    > For me the graphics is not that bad. But it can always be better :) btw in the game settings you can change the graphics quality. For best quality make sure it's on the highest .
    >
    >

I'll try that, thanks! :)
    ^_^
  • edited April 13
    Here's a few tips to win a race:
    • Use the rear view camera by tapping on the leaderboard positions (whilst in a race).
    • Drift around sharp corners and hairpins by double-tapping the brake button.
    • Eyes on the track and drive over the treamills/ boost platforms.
    • Avoid racing directly in-front of an opponent, because the opponent could use two possible weapons on you.
    • Keep tight around corners!
    • Avoid traffic by taking a different route.
    • Aim to get at least 2 purple mystery weapon boxes per lap.
    • Look out for drivers ahead with red mines!
    • Nitro boosts work best on a straight length of track.
    :) :+1:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > Here's a few tips to win a race:
    > (Spoiler)

Good tips!