Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PP Pappa

PP Pappa - stop spamming our team.

FAO everybody else. This guy will keep spamming your team. He has been reported lots of times in the past 24 hours, so this will hopefully be looked at after the weekend, but consider this a heads up in the meantime
paradisoband.com/

Comments

• More nonsense from this guy.
    paradisoband.com/
  • Same thing in my team.. -_- reported him lots of times
  • Crazy :( this is why we need in-game moderator's ;)
  • edited April 16
    Oh man :(
  • We need the “ban player” button to ban players that keep joining teams and doin stuff like this -_-
  • Can somebody from Traplight please do something about this!!?? Again today - it’s very frustrating to have people like this continually messing around like this, so if somebody could do something, that would be great. @Barb

paradisoband.com/
  • It’s happened again since I last posted....though it seems that it is a waste of my time and effort at the moment....
    paradisoband.com/
  • I reported him and another one lots of times..no response,looks like tl don’t care about this..lol
  • edited April 17
    He’s soooooo annoying ;(
    Btw I reported him
  • edited April 17
    > @sc4ma said:
    > We need the “ban player” button to ban players that keep joining teams and doin stuff like this -_-

#ingamemods (;
  • Thank you Barb, it’s appreciated.

I was just getting frustrated about the fact he was continually coming and going and rubbing it in our faces. No need to worry now though
    paradisoband.com/
  • I’m glad he’s gone
  • Dominic’s glad too. He said that PP PAPPA was boring. Prob because he just spammed the chat by joining and leaving repeatedly
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • There’s another one same as pappa,I reported him too,but I kicked him and never joined again.. maybe he will start joining again.. hope not... I hate this kind of people.. they’re just kids... -_-
  • sc4ma said:

There’s another one same as pappa,I reported him too,but I kicked him and never joined again.. maybe he will start joining again.. hope not... I hate this kind of people.. they’re just kids... -_-

Yeah :expressionless:
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username