Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another idiot

Everybody - meet Spencer. This absolute idiot continually spams our team with nonsense, and returns everytime he is kicked.

There really must be something Traplight can do about this issue, it really does spoil the game for me, and I know for many others too.

He has been reported many times, and posting on here, publicly shaming the fool, will hopefully help to make it stop.

Please help Traplight!!
paradisoband.com/

Comments

• edited May 9
    We definitely should be able to to something about this in the future.
  • thank you for making it public @Bruce

it is annoying. team leaders should be able to ban permanent from their own team.
  • More from this fool

paradisoband.com/
  • It’s seen very annoying
  • ...and still he comes, and still nothing from Traplight.

I might just leave the game to be honest. This sort of shit ruins the game for me.
    paradisoband.com/
  • tmltml
    edited May 10
    Here's another idiot to add to the list ;-) to be clear (amen
  • edited May 10
    @tml What??? Aman is my friend why would he do this?
  • > @keeger12345 said:
    > @tml What??? Aman is my friend why would he do this?

He wants people to like his levels.
  • tmltml
    edited May 11
    > @keeger12345 said:
    > @tml What??? Aman is my friend why would he do this?

He's been in our team twice with his unwanted intrusion and I've been made aware he is spamming many top teams by jumping in and out and leaving his levels like this, my advice to my team if it happens again is down vote his lvl and I would encourage all other teams to do the same till he stops spamming teams chat and immediately leaving.

• paradisoband.com/
  • What's the issue guys... why are they considered idiots? Genuine question..are they spamming or trolling...then leaving..is that it guys....just so I get what the issue is..
    Thanks....
  • Spencer has got to go
  • tml said:

Here's another idiot to add to the list ;-) to be clear (amen

That is SO inapropriate... let’s hope the kids don’t see it...

To think about how many ppl want to ruin this game makes me disgusted.

•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Jase76 said:

What's the issue guys... why are they considered idiots? Genuine question..are they spamming or trolling...then leaving..is that it guys....just so I get what the issue is..

Thanks....

Look at my screenshots. Is it not obvious?
    paradisoband.com/
  • Traplight have done nothing unfortunately. I have reported them many times, I know many teammates have reported them, I have posted on here and yet have had nothing. Not even an acknowledgement. Really poor in my opinion.

I know they have to investigate, but they could at least notify that they are looking into the reports, rather than look like they don’t appear to care, or worse, that they don’t think this is wrong in any way.

My experience with the game has been seriously ruined because of people like Spencer, who give not one shit about the rules at all. I am convinced he has numerous accounts, which mean even blocking one will not solve the problem. One of his other accounts is caught up in the screenshots above.

The whole situation is very frustrating, and I am seriously thinking about leaving the game completely, which is sad (for me) considering the amount of time and money I have invested into this game. Whilst I appreciate that games don’t last forever, I would have liked to have continued to play it, and to chat to friends I have made in the game. However due to the actions of idiots, such as Spencer, this is something I may no longer be able to do.
    paradisoband.com/

• paradisoband.com/
  • Maybe you could join a different team. I know you like your team, but this isn’t as bad in some other top teams
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)

• paradisoband.com/
  • Maybe you could join a different team. I know you like your team, but this isn’t as bad in some other top teams

Why should I leave the team? If Traplight dealt with it severely, people would think twice about doing it. Instead, I will just keep updating this thread until it’s eother dealt with, or they stop doing it.
    paradisoband.com/
  • edited May 12
    Bruce said:

Maybe you could join a different team. I know you like your team, but this isn’t as bad in some other top teams

Why should I leave the team? If Traplight dealt with it severely, people would think twice about doing it. Instead, I will just keep updating this thread until it’s eother dealt with, or they stop doing it.
    Ok maybe we need to tag them (@Seppo @wempu @Barb) any solutions?

Maybe make it so that you can only join 3 teams a day. That makes it so that you can join teams a lot if u have friends in multiple teams, but you can’t join them often enough to troll people
  • Contact traplight in game @Bruce
    ^_^
  • Je1letv said:

Contact traplight in game @Bruce

I have done everything I possibly can in the last few weeks. As yet, nothing has happened.
    paradisoband.com/
  • Unfollow them (tell to all the team members to unfollow them) and set the team to friends only.. they can’t join anymore. That’s what I did. People ask me on YouTube or Facebook or here on forum if I can follow them to join my team
  • Good idea @sc4ma
  • sc4ma said:

Unfollow them (tell to all the team members to unfollow them) and set the team to friends only.. they can’t join anymore. That’s what I did. People ask me on YouTube or Facebook or here on forum if I can follow them to join my team

Yes maybe 'Mike the Vike' is not aware of this feature, but someone should ask him
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412

• paradisoband.com/
  • Dominik,hope traplight will ban him,I’m Dominic too in the game... so @Traplight be careful lol
  • sc4ma said:

Dominik,hope traplight will ban him,I’m Dominic too in the game... so @Traplight be careful lol

Yea very careful, but if they ban u I’m sure they will realize their mistake and give u your account back, as well as (hopefully) some compensation